I have many years of research experience, knowledge that I want to share with you. But how to find the time to write an E-book! And one that will provide you with the most benefit.
I have so many ideas for an E-book that I'm finding it hard to decide which is the best one.
Can you help me out? Which one would be most useful to you?
What research-related topics would you like to read?
- What is your biggest challenge when it comes to publishing your research?
- What is your biggest challenge in grant writing?
- What information is missing out there?
- What topics related to research writing do you feel are most needed right now?
- Is there anything you don't see covered enough?
- Anything missing altogether?
Here are some more ideas for topics related to academics. Let me know what you think.
- "Social Media for Academics"
- "How to write successful grant applications"
- "The ultimate guide to writing journal articles"
- "How to cultivate your network of mentors and collaborators"
- "How to increase your productivity"
- "Strategies for dealing with conflict in academia"
- "How to master academic time management"
- "Is the academic career an outdated notion"
This is your chance to make a difference, so I'd love to hear from you.
Send an email to me at either:
or use the contact form on my Contact page.
Thanks for reading.